The target group of the project were citizens interested in volunteering (all non-profit and legal parties interested in the inclusion of volunteers into their work, all user groups that have direct benefit from the work of volunteers – socially vulnerable groups). Activities included recruiting and training of volunteers, selection of volunteers, monitoring and supervision of volunteer’s work, promotion of volunteerism.
Results of the project were:
- 200 recruited volunteers;
- 15 organizations that have actively engaged volunteers from LVS;
- achieved engagement of 120 volunteers;
- 4,000 hours of volunteer work realized in the community;
- International Volunteer Day marked (elected best volunteer, organized volunteer tea party).
Donator of the project was OKC Banja Luka.